Cook Security Group offers the same quality service for virtually all ATMs including NCR, Wincor, Hyosung, Diebold, Triton and more. Like electronic and physical security, Cook Security Group found the same need for quality service and installation in the ATM industry, so we went out and hired the best ATM service veterans in the business! See below for our full list of ATM Services.
- Perform basic installation and minor repairs on all ATM products (multiple manufacturers) and services
- Perform some minor maintenance on ATMs (e.g. cleaning card readers, replacing air filters and suction cups)
- Clearing jams to include but not limited to cash, deposits, receipts and cards
- Complete equipment clearings as specified in Service Agreement
- Replenishment of consumables if you opt for our “Supplies Management” option
- Performs same basic services as 1st Line
- Provides maintenance on a wide range of ATM banking products to include: Problem diagnosis, component level repair, application reload, preventative maintenance, and documentation
- Technicians perform ATM installation and bring live’s, ADA Upgrades, PCI Compliance Updates and Windows 7 Upgrades
- In-depth troubleshooting
- Replacing of all ATM sub-assemblies
In our continuing effort to better serve our customers, we are pleased to announce that our development team has enhanced reporting to view all calls on equipment. This enables us to flag any issue with more than three calls within 30 days within our ticketing system! This includes all lines of equipment (security, ATM and TCA). By analyzing the dates, we can actually predict “problem” machines!
Despite extensive efforts so far, card skimming remains a big problem for banks and financial institutions. Card skimming is the most frequent form of attack on ATMs, resulting in significant losses for card issuers and financial institutions. Recently, we have seen an increasing frequency of card skimming attacks in both the US and in Mexico, but this is a global problem.
Recent data issued by FICO, a credit scoring and analytics firm, noted that during the first half of 2015 the number of attacks reached their highest point in the US in 20 years.
Attacks on ATMs located on bank properties have increased 174%, and attacks on nonbank machines are up over 300%. Read on…
Cook implements new anti-skimming devices and monitors them remotely: Cook Security Group has successfully installed hundreds of anti-skimming devices that can protect your ATMs. In fact, on most models, we can actually monitor them remotely and even provide an alert when suspicious activity takes place! To learn more about Cook’s solution click here. Also to learn more about how RemoteView Surveillance and RemoteView ATM were utilized to assist with known skimming devices by shutting the ATM down.
- Inspect ATM inside and out for any damaged or missing parts
- Proper marketing/network logos
- Digital compliance photos taken- Will be available on secure web portal
- Inspection and Exception reports detailing items not covered (vandalism, environment, etc.)
- ATM Fascia and Bezel, Surround, Keyboard, Function Keys and Monitor
- Card Reader (exterior), Writing Surfaces, Open/Closed Indicator, Envelope Holder and Network Logo Panel
- Camera Window and Light Panels
New Transactions, security patches and software upgrades, together with legal and regulatory standards, are being introduced faster than ever before. As you adopt and benefit from new transactions and services, it is important to also protect yourself from unforeseen issues. Cook’s Standard Software Maintenance and Support offer (Standard SWMS) does just that. If something should go wrong with NCR-provided software, you can rest assured that Cook’s support organization will be there to fix it, and you won’t have to worry about the maintenance costs, as that’s all part of the service… Read on. Other advantages include:
- Problem-resolution management for the most recent major release
- 24/7 toll free problem reporting from manufacturer
- One-hour response time for telephone call back for software problems from manufacturer
- Software fixes (patches) for the current software major release
- Software maintenance releases as they are made available
- Software major releases as they are made available
- Remote phone support assistance from manufacturer
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.