What is Branch Transformation? By using innovative technology, automation & consolidating services, we “transform” your existing branches helping each save money, generate revenue and enhance customer experience… A turn-key solution!
Key Features of Branch Transformation
- Design-Build: Cook Security Group partners with premier Design-Build firms to cover all of the latest in design and layout. This includes everything from the initial stages of finding key locations to final stages of service.
- Alarm, Access & Video w/RemoteView Surveillance: Cook Security Group services and installs all types of electronic security systems including Alarm Systems, Access Control Systems, Digital Video Recorders, Analog & IP Cameras, Motion Sensors, Door Contacts and more.
- Physical Security: Cook Security Group sales, services, repairs & installs all types of physical security and heavy equipment including Drive-Up Pneumatic Tube Systems, Drive-Up Drawers, Night Drops, Vaults, Safes, Locks, Safety Deposit Boxes and more.
- Intelligent Image ATM Deposit & Pre-Paid Debit/Gift Card ATM Dispense: RemoteView ImageCapture is an Intelligent Image ATM deposit solution that allows for X-9.37 formatting, consolidation of images, optional validation of deposits and even transmitting the file to the fed. In addition, the true potential of the ATM is being unlocked by also distributing gift card and other pre-paid media.
- Teller Cash Automation: Cook Security Group offers the same quality service for TCD, TCR, Coin Counters, Processors and Desktop Units as we do for ATMs.
- Interactive Teller: What if the benefits of 24 hours, self-service availability and the branch customer experience could be combined? The result would be an unparalleled combination of customer service reach and flexibility of staffing… Directly via the ATM.
- RemoteView Managed Services: Cook Security Group is pleased to introduce a new line of services called RemoteView. If it’s not a core function to your business, the majority of our customers are taking advantage of bundling, consolidating and outsourcing multiple services (Core vs. Non-Core). The goal is to free up the staff’s time to focus on their core functions.
- The “All Inclusive” Maintenance Agreement: The concept back in 2002 was to create an agreement that covered EVERYTHING… NO hidden charges, NO nickel & diming, NO gauging, NO technical talk.
- Bundle, Outsource & Save: If it’s not a core function to your business, the majority of our customers are taking advantage of bundling, consolidating and outsourcing multiple services. By bundling & outsourcing, the budget is reduced and FTE time is opened up.
Branch Transformation- Case Studies
Wells Fargo Reimagines the Bank Branch (The Wall Street Journal)
Cook Command Center | To Manage it All
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.