What if the benefits of 24-hour, self service availability and the branch customer experience could be combined? The result would be an unparalleled combination of customer service reach and flexibility of staffing… Directly via the ATM! NCR APTRA Interactive Teller allows banks to offer their customers the benefits of both self-service and the branch experience in one solution, closing the “intimacy gap.” NCR APTRA Interactive Teller combines video collaboration and remote transaction processing technology embedded within the ATM to give your customer the choice of self-service or connecting with a remote teller in a highly personalized, two-way audio/video interaction.
We are proud to be Elite partners with NCR.
- Supports migration of teller transactions to self-service
- Automates or supports personal teller services 24X7
- Can be located in both traditional and non-traditional locations
- Lowers cost of teller transactions and increases teller productivity by centralizing your teller
- Offers one-to-one personal service to consumers in a more cost-effective way
“So easy Grandma could do it.” (Visterra Credit Union)
The ATM of the Future (Fox 13 News)
Video Teller is Here (Landmark Bank)
Interactive Teller Live Demo (NCR)
ABA Banking- Interactive Teller Banking Technology
Bank installs Interactive Teller Machines (KELOLAND News)
More companies adding video to personalize online customer service (Los Angeles Times)
New ATMs capable of handling more complex transactions; Chase version on North Side resembles giant iPad (Chicago Tribune)
With Technology’s Aid, Banks Squeeze their Branches into Smaller Locations (New York Times)
Wells Fargo thinks big to build small (ATM Marketplace)
Bank of America rolls out ATMs with video links to real tellers (Los Angeles Times)
3 Things your ATM Could Soon be Doing Besides Dispensing Cash (The Consumerist)
NCR Launches New Software for Banking Industry (Business Banking Review)
Chase Moving from Teller Line to ‘Next Generation’ Tech at Newest Branch (The Times- Picayune)
The New ATMs: Soon they won’t be just for cash anymore (Star Tribune)
Banks turn to video tellers to cut costs (The Washington Post)
NCR APTRA Interactive Teller: Bringing the personal branch banking experience to the ATM (NCR)
Small FIs act big with Interactive Teller Capability (ATM Marketplace)
Deploying APTRA Interactive Teller as both AIT and ATM: A flawed strategy? (ATM Marketplace)
The future of banking: Putting human tellers in ATMs (CNBC)
NCR APTRA Interactive Teller: NCR Begins U.S. Installations of APTRA Interactive Teller (NCR)
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.