ATM / ITM Fraud Protection Update: NCR releases Tamper Resistant Card Reader: Due to the recent increases in the number of eaves-dropping and deep insert skimming attacks on ATMs, NCR has released a new Tamper Resistant DIP Card Reader (TRCR). The new TRCR is currently available and provides additional physical protection against these two types of attacks. Full overview
Click image above for PDF
NCR releases Hook & Chain Blockers: Over the past several months we have seen an increase in “hook and chain” attacks on Drive-Up ATMs in the U.S. In this attack, criminals are attaching chains or cables to the ATM, hooking those chains to a vehicle, and attempting to physically pull off the door of the safe of the ATM. In response to this situation, NCR has developed a kit that can provide you with additional defenses to protect from this form of attack. The NCR Safe Slot Reinforcement kit is highly recommended for external ATMs, particularly for those in outside Drive-up lanes.
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.