Cook Performs Compliance and Cyber Security for Customers… Top 8 Proactive Recommendations.
In the era of increasing cybersecurity attacks, data breaches and constant threats on anything pc driven or Internet of Things (IoT), Cook Security Group is performing an in-depth security audit on all related financial institution equipment maintained by Cook. For most customers, all of this information is maintained in Cook Command Center and will be populated and assessed at no charge. For non-Cook Command Center agreement customers, Cook will provide a Compliance & Security Audit for a nominal flat rate per location based on equipment surveyed. Assessment and recommendations include bulk pricing, bundled discounts, and multi-year implementation plans.
- ATM/ITM Windows 10 Updates/Upgrades
- Daily RemoteView Managed Updates & Cyber Threat Protection
- DVR/Camera Updates/Upgrades
- Daily RemoteView Surveillance (RVS) Managed Maintenance, Updates, & Cyber Threat Protection
- Alarm Panel/Devices Updates/Upgrades
- Daily Alarm Code/Device Management, Maintenance, Updates, & Cyber threat protection
- Cyber Security Baseline Assessment
- Ongoing quarterly testing annual training