Reopening Pain Points & Adapting your COVID-19 Plan Tues. June 9th, 10am
Meet Cook’s Health & Risk Advisory Board, lead by renowned infectious disease specialist, Dr. Mark Loveless as they discuss the current reopening best practices, pain points, & adapting your ongoing COVID-19 plan.
- Health & Risk Advisory Board Introduction
- Reopening Best Practices, Pain Points & Adapting your COVID-19 Plan
- Social Distancing CAD Design
- Managing COVID Conflict inside the branch
- Important Health Safety Issues
- Solutions Update – What’s working/a quick review
PREVIOUS COOK’S CRISIS FORUMS:
Partner Spotlight Webinar, hosted by Tyfone
Tuesday | May 19, 2020, 11 am-11:30 am Pacific Standard Time
Live Virtual Technology Unveil
Tuesday | May 12, 2020 10am-11:15am Pacific Standard Time
We are transitioning our 2020 Cook Security Group Tech Summit to a live virtual event you won’t want to miss!
- During this first virtual event, we will be unveiling an exclusive CSG solution that is brand new.
- We plan on having a follow-up series of additional virtual events and interactive video conferences following our initial event over time (stay tuned for more information on those).
- Be on the lookout for your virtual invite as we hope to top the epic Bigfoot chase that kept you all on the edge of your seats last year!
Crisis Planning & Remote Solutions Forum Series 2:4.28.20
- The new “abnormal” & why this crisis is far from over
- The importance of crisis planning and updating regularly
- New “unthought-of” solutions for FI’s
- Solutions that are working
- Open Q & A on any of the above
Managing Crisis & Staying Operational Series 1:3.31.20
As an essential provider in keeping FI’s safe & operational, Cook Security Group is interested in our current customer challenges. We’ve heard from hundreds of you already, but encourage you to take our quick questionnaire and sign up for our interactive forum/webinar Tues. March 31st 10-11am.
Our interactive forum will feature Cook’s VP of Risk, Steve Ryker, a 25+ industry expert in the financial sector. He will answer questions from an FI’s perspective as he just joined Cook from a large National Bank. He will help address your concerns on how to communicate with customers, manage risk, and evolve your procedures with the ever-changing environment. Some sample topics:
- New challenges session, what are people saying?
- Managing your institution during times of crisis
- Big cash withdrawals procedures
- Desperate customers, what if the virus is weaponized?
- Staying operational/using remote solutions
- If event is prolonged what pain points might present themselves?
- Innovative ideas, open discussions, what are we not thinking of?
- What is the question you don’t have the answer for?
Also in the forum to answer questions will be Cook’s CTO, Levi Daily, and Daniel Smallwood, VP of IT, both experts on remote technologies. Scott Fieber, VP of Strategic Solutions, expert on Interactive Teller and staying operational, as well as CEO Brian Cook, an expert in innovation and delivering solutions in response to customer’s needs.