Contactless Branching: Balancing Consumer & Employee Experience
With updates from our Compliance/Risk Veteran and Strategic Solutions Specialist. Over the past 6-months, COVID has disrupted the traditional financial branch and has forced mobilization of the banking industry like never before. In this webinar, you can expect to explore solutions that are currently easing the burden faced by many Financial Institutions, and receive insight from Industry experts and Peers alike. Due to the uncertainty surrounding this pandemic and the looming resurgence of cases, the urgency to revaluate the digital & traditional balance has never been greater.
- Contactless Interactions – The very real benefits
- Covid-19 solutions review. Plus Contactless vs. Staffed Branch
- Piko/Soteria/remote management -Smart Lockers w/ alarm integration
- Appointment Setting -Digital Strategy
- Social distancing mapping/CAD design
- Fever Camera for call centers & HQ
- UVC Light Sanitizing Technology
- ITM Server Hosting/Deployment/Home Kits
- RemoteView Management Technology
- Video Banking and collaboration
Q&A with experts and peers:
*For those who can stay on the call, our experts are happy to stay on longer.
PREVIOUS COOK’S CRISIS FORUMS:
Strategic Solutions Specialist examines Contactless Financial Branch Solutions
Over the past 6-months, COVID has disrupted the traditional financial branch and has forced mobilization of the banking industry like never before. In this webinar recording, you can expect to explore solutions that are currently easing the burden faced by many Financial Institutions, and receive insight from Industry experts and Peers alike. Due to the uncertainty surrounding this pandemic and the looming resurgence of cases, the urgency to revaluate the digital & traditional balance has never been greater. Visit our Cook Crisis Hub to learn more.
Cook’s Communicable Disease Expert talks Covid-19 update, contactless branch + industry peers share what’s working. | Thurs. June 30th, 9am
Join us for the latest 4-month COVID-19 update, led by Cook’s communicable disease expert Dr. Mark Loveless. He’ll review the latest information as it relates being safe, functional and operational during the most recent landscape as well as answer questions from attendees. In addition, we’ll share multiple solutions that peers are using to provide a contactless experience as well as traditional solutions to keep staffed branches safe and operational. We’ll finish with the sharing of peer experiences and open Q&A.
- Learn how to evolve your Branch and Business during Covid-19
- Find ways to balance Digital & Traditional solutions in the modern branch
- How to maintain a profitable branch in today’s landscape
- How peers are utilizing remote solutions to stay safe & operational
Meet Cook’s Health & Risk Advisory Board | Thurs. June 11th, 11am
Meet Cook’s Health & Risk Advisory Board, led by renowned communicable disease expert, Dr. Mark Loveless as they discuss the current reopening best practices, pain points, & adapting your ongoing COVID-19 plan.
- Health & Risk Advisory Board Introduction
- Reopening Best Practices, Pain Points & Adapting your COVID-19 Plan
- Dr. Mark Loveless’s full COVID-19 situation report
- Risk of transmission in the retail environment
- Response to contact tracing notification for your facility and employees
- Social Distancing CAD Design
- Managing COVID Conflict inside the branch
- Important Health Safety Issues
- Solutions Update – What’s working/a quick review
Partner Spotlight Webinar, hosted by Tyfone
Tuesday | May 19, 2020, 11 am-11:30 am Pacific Standard Time
Live Virtual Technology Unveil
Tuesday | May 12, 2020 10am-11:15am Pacific Standard Time
We are transitioning our 2020 Cook Security Group Tech Summit to a live virtual event you won’t want to miss!
- During this first virtual event, we will be unveiling an exclusive CSG solution that is brand new.
- We plan on having a follow-up series of additional virtual events and interactive video conferences following our initial event over time (stay tuned for more information on those).
- Be on the lookout for your virtual invite as we hope to top the epic Bigfoot chase that kept you all on the edge of your seats last year!
Crisis Planning & Remote Solutions Forum Series 2:4.28.20
- The new “abnormal” & why this crisis is far from over
- The importance of crisis planning and updating regularly
- New “unthought-of” solutions for FI’s
- Solutions that are working
- Open Q & A on any of the above
Managing Crisis & Staying Operational Series 1:3.31.20
As an essential provider in keeping FI’s safe & operational, Cook Security Group is interested in our current customer challenges. We’ve heard from hundreds of you already, but encourage you to take our quick questionnaire and sign up for our interactive forum/webinar Tues. March 31st 10-11am.
Our interactive forum will feature Cook’s VP of Risk, Steve Ryker, a 25+ industry expert in the financial sector. He will answer questions from an FI’s perspective as he just joined Cook from a large National Bank. He will help address your concerns on how to communicate with customers, manage risk, and evolve your procedures with the ever-changing environment. Some sample topics:
- New challenges session, what are people saying?
- Managing your institution during times of crisis
- Big cash withdrawals procedures
- Desperate customers, what if the virus is weaponized?
- Staying operational/using remote solutions
- If event is prolonged what pain points might present themselves?
- Innovative ideas, open discussions, what are we not thinking of?
- What is the question you don’t have the answer for?
Also in the forum to answer questions will be Cook’s CTO, Levi Daily, and Daniel Smallwood, VP of IT, both experts on remote technologies. Scott Fieber, VP of Strategic Solutions, expert on Interactive Teller and staying operational, as well as CEO Brian Cook, an expert in innovation and delivering solutions in response to customer’s needs.