Additional benefits include:
- Helps prevent the spread of viruses by transferring documents and items with no human interaction
- Ability to integrate with open APIs such as video
- With limited lobbies and staff, Smart Lockers can help with customer service and convenience.
- Smart Lockers can be utilized 24/7 for members & customers
- Smart Lockers can track both who submitted and who picked up
- Interoffice delivery auditing
- Customer transaction info can be captured and populated within CRM
- Smart Lockers can be a revenue generator to lease out to retail business customers or small professional services customers as branches most branches are prime spots for package delivery. Helps bring traffic to the branch too.
Smart Lock Features:
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant steel for long-term durability.
- Tamper-proof internal hinge mechanism.
- iPad-based touchscreens at ADA-compliant height.
- Battery back-up included in case of power outages.
- Web-based interface with extensive metrics reporting.
- Image capture of labels, signatures, and proof of pickup.
- Key-free access to all compartments for management.
- Modular Doors; change outdoor sizes easily in the field
- Customizable door combinations
- Standard locker colors, or customize your system with custom paint, wraps, or branding.
- Customized reporting
- Indoor/Outdoor Units Available
- Easy Installation and Set-up
To learn more on any of our COVID-19 Solutions.
Reminder: With any of Cook’s solutions, our customers receive their secure remote login to Cook Command Center to manage your solution including placing service calls, view service calls, manage users, create cases, communicate with Cook staff in real-time and much more. Command Center is all remote, secure and helps with social distancing. If you’d like to discuss any of the above solutions or have an idea or suggestion, please use the contact form above.
Thank you for your patience. We are all in this together.