Latest effective solutions: What customers are asking about
They are specifically designed to utilize remote technologies & practice social distancing of 6 feet (look for our YELLOW buttons on our tech uniforms). We aim to help our customers safely stay open for business in some capacity working together.
- Interactive Teller Machines (ITM): Our remote teller customers have been able to stay open with centralized tellers or remote home kits and help customers and members remotely.
- Already have ITM’s deployed? CSG can help you set up remote Video Call Centers by providing PC, camera, branding backdrops, networking support, etc.
- RemoteView ATM/ITM: We continue to remotely diagnose, fix, push updates, push marketing screens to communicate, encrypt and back up all ATMs/ITMs with our RemoteView modules.
- Need increased ATM cash capacity? Kits are available to double-bill counts.
- RemoteView Surveillance Premier: Like RVATM above, we continue to remotely diagnose, fix, push updates, encrypt, and manage all video systems with RemoteView Surveillance. With Piko VMS and we can remotely integrate Alarm and Access Control as well.
- Video Lending (POPi/o): Our partner POPi/o provides video lending and enabling our customers to continue to increase loans and other documents completely remotely. POPio is offering free seat licenses for anyone looking to implement video banking during the crisis.
- Fever detecting camera and upgraded lobby access control: We may have a fever detecting camera and are seeing an increase in securing lobbies/entries of call centers, admin buildings & ops centers with access control.
- Crisis planning and consulting with industry expert Steve Ryker: Our new VP of Risk, Steve Ryker, has 25+ years of crisis & risk experience most recently at Wells Fargo. We’ve seen an increase in requests for his help.
- Early project installation, maintenance, or PMs at vacant branches/locations: Our install teams are ready to make it happen early at any branches or locations that have already been signed off on.
Latest Covid-19 Updates
Sign-up for Forum:
Challenges in Managing Crisis & Staying Operational
As an essential provider in keeping FI’s safe & operational, Cook Security Group is interested in our current customer challenges. We’ve heard from hundreds of you already, but encourage you to take our quick questionnaire and sign up for our interactive forum/webinar Tues. March 31st 10-11am.
To Talk to a reference or learn more contact us below:
Reminder: With any of Cook’s solutions, our customers receive their secure remote login to Cook Command Center to manage your solution including placing service calls, view service calls, manage users, create cases, communicate with Cook staff in real-time and much more. Command Center is all remote, secure and helps with social distancing. If you’d like to discuss any of the above solutions or have an idea or suggestion, please use the contact form above.
Thank you for your patience. We are all in this together.