UVC LIGHT SANITIZING TUMBLER FOR UP TO 500 CASINO CHIPS, KILLS VIRUSES & BACTERIA
Cook Security Group is excited to partner with Avalon Gaming to release its patent-pending Ultraviolet Light Sanitizing Tumbler in response to the recent COVID-19 crisis.
- Scientifically lab tested by Biogen Laboratory, the ultraviolet light technology kills most microorganisms such as viruses, germs, bacteria, and airborne pathogens.
- The ultraviolet light provides a quick & effective sterilization process by utilizing the cabinet as a sanitizing station.
- Built primarily for poker chips, trays, dice, cup holders, and other high touch casino products. The tumbler fits perfectly under a casino table or a cashier’s workspace.
“UV-C light technology has been around for decades, we simply applied it to casinos” states Brian Cook, CEO. Cook partnered with under-counter steel manufacture, FENCO, to develop an effective solution based on massive demand. “We’re finding interest in more than just casinos. Banking, dental, medical, office, salons, etc. Really any business the needs equipment or tools sterilized regularly” Cook adds.
Cook is finding that while the COVID-19 crisis has disrupted society, it is driving innovations and forcing the development of new solutions, watch the UVC Light Tumbler video here
Sanitizing Tumbler Station comes in 2 different models with approximately 20-minute sterilization time.
– Standard – Up to 500 chips
– Oversized – Up to 1000 chips
About Cook Security Group: www.cooksecuritygroup.com
About Fenco: www.fencobankequipment.com/about-us/
About Biogen: www.biogenlabdevelopments.com
About Avalon: www.avalongaming.com
About Cook: At Cook Security Group we have one motto, “We Make it Happen!” It’s all about the customer and our core values are based on saving our customers money and making their lives easier! Cook will always be a service company first, whether that’s providing the best technicians, use of technology and automation, or a friendly live voice to assist with any product or service. needs. Contact us here.