At Cook, we’ve always taken seriously “locking down” any device we endorse. Whether it’s the manufacturer or our own brand like our SSiQ (our NVR hardware solution). Recently, CSG has taken it a step further by partnering with cybersecurity leader, Cylance. Cylance is a next-generation Anti-Virus agent that is based on an Artificial Intelligence platform. Cylance uses a machine learning approach, analyzing each files source code, then scoring it numerically based on the threat analysis. This all happens instantly and before any file has the ability to execute. CSG’s RVATM Module Security Plus is a good example of partnering with Cylance.
If you’d like to take a deeper dive into Security Plus, our SSIQ, and how we partner with Cylance to provide AI-Driven Threat Protection,to learn more.
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.