Is your DVR or video system vulnerable to hackers?
If your current vendor has any access to your systems they should be compliant with security regulations or you could be at Risk. Our security program takes in account our customer’s needs and the regulations that you are required to comply with. We take security serious and so should your vendor…. Are you ensuring that your Security & ATM vendor is following the Trust Principles listed above? Have you asked your Security or ATM vendor if they are SOC 2 Type II compliant?
- Security – The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical);
- Availability – The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed;
- Processing integrity – System processing is complete, accurate, timely and authorized;
- Confidentiality – Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed;
- Privacy – Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed and disposed of in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice, and with criteria set forth in Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP) issued by the AICPA and CICA.