As an alarm security service and systems integrator, we service and install all types of electronic security systems, including Access Control Systems, Digital Video Recorders, analog & IP cameras, holdup alarm and vault protection, and more. Cook utilizes the best vendors in the industry including DMP, 3VR, Bosch, and Lenel to make sure you have the best quality products and services available.
RemoteView Alarm Service:
- View your live alarm system activity from anywhere with a connection
- Update & view current emergency notification lists
- Up to the hour “Real-Time” custom reports
- Upload quarterly alarm service activity per branch
- Ability to limit authority per associate
- Video Verification- Integrate with cameras and verify remotely
- Dedicated Cok Security Group monitoring administration that is capable to Administer all of the above
- *Ability to place your alarms on test and view history from any device
- *Cell Backup with optional web/smartphone app
- Low monthly monitoring rates based on volume discounts
- Quick Link on our homepage to Cook Command Center for easy login
Virtual Keypad | app/web browser by DMP
- Remotely manage the alarm security system on a tablet or computer: Business owners appreciate the ability to manage their security from a browser, whether they are in the office, at home, or on the road. They can easily access multiple business locations by choosing the desired system from the dropdown list.
- This allows you to choose either User Code or Access Card all in one record. For example, John Smith may have multiple credentials (a card, user code, fob, and prox patch) all managed under his authority or profile. This credentialing hierarchy makes data entry faster and easier to manage.
Manage User Codes
- You can configure accounts to include User Codes Management. This provides the system manager/owner with access to all authorized system users and the ability to add, delete, and modify users and edit their codes.
- The user can incorporate up to 12 cameras, interior, and exterior, wired and wireless, in their system. Via VirtualKeypad.com, they can selectively monitor any of the cameras and record video. This improves security by enabling them to do a remote “walk-around,” either from across town or from their bedroom. Once a video is recorded, the user can opt to have the clips e-mailed to them.
Cook Command Center | To Manage it All
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.