Key management is an important asset in any organization. Keys give you access to highly sensitive areas, machinery, and vehicles. Having a secure way to authorize and keep accountable designated users.
The problem with conventional keys is that they are hard to manage and track – at best they will be behind a security desk where staff will issue them, making notes, and collecting signatures (many quite illegible).
Keys may not be a high value item to replace but when you consider what the keys are controlling, they could be the most precious assets within the company. Keys could be linked to drug cabinets, car keys, sensitive documentation or even access to hazardous areas… if these get into the wrong hands, not only is it an expensive process to change all the locks, but it is also breaching security and safety standards.
- The world leader in technology asset management
- Manage anywhere from hundreds to thousands of keys
- Control losses & reduce duplication
- Protect your property, facilities, vehicles, and equipment
- Reduce the cost of carelessness, accidental damage, and theft
- Increase efficiency and productivity- improve operating margins
- Encourage your people to take greater responsibility for the resources they use
- Maximize security and Health & Safety compliance
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.