RemoteView Dashboard – everything you need to access your dashboard anywhere, any time and on any device.
Cook Security Group is pleased to introduce a new line of services called RemoteView. If it’s not a core function to your business, the majority of our customers are taking advantage of bundling, consolidating, and outsourcing multiple services (Core vs. Non-Core). The goal is to free up staff’s time to focus on their core functions. By outsourcing and bundling services, budget is reduced and FTE time is opened up to focus on core initiatives. Bundling any or all of the RemoteView Managed Services below can save you thousands of dollars annually! See below for the complete list.
RemoteView Access Control/Key Management
- RemoteView Surveillance
RemoteView Surveillance with Mobile App
Are you looking for an alternative option to having a physical DVR onsite or experiencing issues with your DVR? RemoteView Surveillance provides an alternative option to recurring DVR Issues.
Issues with DVRs
- DVRs are a large capital expenditure
- DVRs will fail due to physical issues (connections, power supplies, etc.)
- When the DVR fails, you are NO LONGER RECORDING
- How do you know when it’s down? Who is monitoring? How soon until it’s back up? How much time will it take to get a loaner? Answer: There is no way to know for sure!
In our continuing effort to better serve our customers, we are pleased to announce that our development team has enhanced reporting to view all calls on equipment. This enables us to flag any issue with more than three calls in 30 days within our ticketing system! This includes all lines of equipment (security, ATM and TCA). By analyzing the dates, we can actually predict “problem” machines.
- Diagnostics- More uptime, happier customers, proactive & predictive reporting
- Patch Management- Be compliant, please auditors
- Security Plus- Ultimate protection
- EJ Archiving- Comply with Regulation E requirements with secure retention
- Marketing Updates & Screen Changes- Sell new production line
RemoteView Access Control
Eliminate the overhead cost of managing your access control system. Cook Security Group can host the management software and take care of all software maintenance and server costs… Free up your time! Cook can also provide the labor to manage your access control System and ID cards. Email us the form & we take care of the rest! We print the badge, set the access level, and distribute to your location. As time goes on you will no longer have to worry about retraining employees on your access control system!
- Hosted Access Control- Eliminate the need for physical onsite access control by converting to low cost monthly payment. We become responsible for ensuring your access control is up 100% of the time
- Credential Management, Access Levels & Distribution Management- Free up your time! Email us the form & we take care of the rest… We print the badge credential, set the access level and distribute to your location
View your alarm activity remotely from one user friendly, easy accessible online interface. It’s only a click away by logging in at CookSecurityGroup.com. You can view everything from alarm activity to emergency contact lists. Below are some of the key benefits.
- Secure Portal to User Friendly Dashboard- Access your alarms at anytime- update call lists, change codes, set and test- Integrated with RemoteView Surveillance
- Video Verification- Ties alarm to video. Log in remotely to view an incident
RemoteView Case Management
Cook Security Group is pleased to announce that we have now added Case Management to our RV Dashboard. This allows you to upload your surveillance video (fraud, robbery, etc.) to a centralized web interface and share internally or externally with one click. The RV Dashboard is specifically designed to provide all of your security or ATM equipment info at your fingertips! Alarms, Video, ATMs reporting… you name it!