The Next Generation in VMS…Piko has arrived!
Piko VMS supports all Desktop, Server, and Mobile Operating Systems and browsers.
A cloud-based service that enables simple, centralized remote access and insight into any Piko system.
A rich media player with a flexible GRID interface designed for connecting to and managing a Piko system.
A powerful, lightweight media server designed to discover, add and manage system devices and resources.
A mobile application for iOS and Android devices designed for remote viewing and control of connected cameras.
Piko VMS uses OpenSSL for network connections. By default we disable deprecated and insecure protocols and use only TLS v1+. The Transport Layer Security protocol aims primarily to provide privacy and data integrity between two communicating computer applications.
- Server -> Client (Mobile, Desktop, Web) Communications – HTTPS is used by default for all connections.
- Email – TLS / SSL – TLS is the default option for the Email Server
- Piko is fully conformant with the authentication defined in rfc2617 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2617). Desktop, Mobile Client Applications and Web-Browsers use this technology for authentication by default.
- Local Credentials (e.g. local use accounts) are protected using a salted MD5 hash
- Cloud Credentials (e.g. Nx Cloud user account) use a complex multi-level hash
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.