- This assessment visits each site and takes an inventory of each and every piece of equipment (ATM, ITM, TCR, Video System, Cameras, Alarm System, Access Control).
- This assessment includes recommendations for long term compliance including initial one-time CapEx expenses and ongoing OpEx maintenance and protection.
- Even if your FI does not complete any recommendations initially, by performing this assessment it provides a plan and outline for your board.
Compliance & Equipment Risk Assessment:
Baseline Cybersecurity & Equipment Pentest:
- This penetration test is a deeper dive into penetrating traditional equipment that may be a “blind spot” during audits. Equipment not generally under the umbrella of IT, but is high risk in today’s cyber attack landscape
- In addition, includes traditional cybersecurity penetration testing. The Statement of Work (SOW) can be adjusted accordingly based on need.
FinTech Efficiency Analysis & Peer Review:
- This analysis is free to our customers and only requires a scheduled meeting with our Strategic Solutions department.
- Analysis and peer reviews are more educational on what’s out in the marketplace and how your FI ranks.
- A detailed report is provided after the meeting and review.
Cook Command Center | To Manage it All
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.