The objective of Security Counsel as a Service is to validate your existing program or policies against regulator and industry standards, identify gaps, and enhance risk-based program development.
- Specifically designed for community banks and credit unions.
- Assist you in adapting and managing the ever-changing risk landscape, such as the transition to remote work locations.
- Implement or update your workplace violence threat management strategy, executive protection program, and cyber defense.
- Add critical content to “boilerplate” security program policies and guidelines.
- Increase your security program’s risk-based methodology.
- Access to an extensive laundry list of services.
- Cost-effective – flexible monthly cost options.
- Policy/procedure updates based on new landscape.
Featured Security Counsel Services
- Pre-Audit Validation
- Workplace Violence – Program Development
- Managing growth into high-risk markets (Risk Modeling)
- Full security program review – Security policy, procedure, and guidelines
Cook Command Center | To Manage it All
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.