Closely monitor the ATM | ITM transactions for fraud. If fraud is detected, the SAN-FDE can immediately notify and place these ATMs out of service.
Skimming has been a huge concern for most financial institutions. Anti-skimming kits exist and are being utilized, however, criminals are constantly developing new ways around them. Criminals have developed ways to open the top hat and access the machine’s PC core to install Malware and then “jackpot” the ATM | ITM (drain the machine’s cash). Our FDE solution combats criminal activity with advanced analytics.
Your FI is signed up for Electronic Journal archiving on the RemoteView platform. This means that all electronic journals on the ATMs | ITMs are uploaded to the Cook Command Center within seconds of a transaction occurring at the ATM | ITM.
Custom thresholds are applied to the transaction database. Our FDE monitors the database and makes decisions based on algorithms.
The last step is to take action when fraudulent activity has been detected at an ATM | ITM. The actions are to send a notification (email or SMS), and perform an action at the ATM | ITM (e.g. take the ATM | ITM out of service).
Industry Disrupter: Cook Security Group’s patent-pending Suspicious Activity Notification (SAN) recently nailed a fraudster, then gift wrapped the video for law enforcement using Cook’s user-friendly Case Management tool via Cook Command Center.
Cook’s Patent Pending Suspicious Activity Notification using smart camera is the solution…
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.