November 7th: Starts at 9:00 AM (8:15 AM check-in) to 8:00 PM
November 8th: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Our Technology | Innovation summit is a great opportunity to learn from industry experts and peers regarding best practices and so much more!
- Earn a $1,000 compliance or ITM credit by visiting every vendor booth
- Learn valuable insight from industry experts, peers and vendor partners
- Enter to win dozens of prizes (Echo dot, Amazon gift cards, and more)
- Lunch, Happy Hour & Dinner, plus visit our rooftop deck
- Pick up some of our Famous BBQ Sauce
- Meet Timber Joey from the MLS Portland Timbers
- Current Security & Cyber Threats – A Path to Compliance & Protection
- Innovation Technology / ITMs / Stay ahead of Competition
- Cyber Security, Cook Command Center
- Branch Transformation User Group: Meet fellow peers currently invested and using the following technologies including ITM, Video Banking, Digital Banking & Enterprise Service Bus
- Compliance & Security User Group: Meet fellow peers currently battling ATM Fraud and invested in the following technologies including Suspicious Activity Notification, Fraud Detection Engine, Video Surveillance as a Service & RemoteView
Multiple Break-out & Panel Discussion Sessions:
- Brand Marketing brought to you by CSG, Sterling ATM, and Signal Tech: With WIN 10, this is a great opportunity to re-think brand recognition in untraditional channels. Learn more about maximizing your brand, the latest marketing trends, and how it effects consumers. Cook Leader: Randy Neu (CMO), Tricia Finklein (Director Regional Accounts), Mark Aldana (VP Regional Accounts)
- Cyber Security brought to you by CSG & Sophos: Hear from experienced multi-faceted experts on different aspects of cybersecurity. Learn more about current threats, baseline assessments, and ongoing maintenance protection to protect against cyber-attacks. Cook Leader: Levi Daily (CTO)
- Open Banking brought to you by NCR/Digital Insight, POPi/o: Improve your consumer experience via open banking and self-service software innovation. Learn about the latest in digital banking including mobile, online, user-friendly apps, video lending and more. Does your app rating matter? Cook Leader: Scott Smith (Director Regional Accounts)
- Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), Utilizing Analytics and Remote Managed Services brought to you by CSG, Lenel Onguard, Verint: Take a deeper dive into the trend of video as a service and how it integrates hardware/software with analytics to catch criminals and analyze consumer behavior. Includes Suspicious Activity Notification (SAN). Integrating Access Control, plus other remote managed services that increase uptime and maximize ongoing maintenance protection. Cook Leader: Jason Thomas (Director Strategic Solutions)
- AI, iOT and Enterprise Service Bus brought to you by Cook Command Center, Modus Box: Learn more about how to use data to improve consumer experience and drive revenue. Plus, tie disparate systems together, middleware, and the trends of AI and iOT. Sample case: Cook Command Center. Cook Leader: Scott Fieber (VP Strategic Solutions).
Technology & Innovation Summit: Fall series
Our technology and innovation summit is a great opportunity to learn from industry experts, peers regarding best practices and so much more! Hot topics to be covered are cybersecurity, technology compliance and ongoing protection, interactive teller & digital channels to drive revenue, plus a full suite of remote managed services. In the era of cyber threats and the digital age, you won’t want to miss this Fall Fintech event!
Grand Opening of the Cook Security Group National HQ
In addition to our Technology & Innovation Summit, we will be hosting our Grand Opening the evening of Wed. November 7th in Portland, Oregon, only one mile from the Portland Airport. Join us for happy hour, tour the state of the art building & Network Operations Center, meet the Cook management team and maybe even a Portland Celebrity or two!
Registration is FULL