A Teller Cash Recycler TCR is a machine that authenticates incoming banknotes and securely stores the cash in an internal vault. TCRs provide the ability to process automated cash transactions for the tellers from the cash inventory, including deposits and withdrawals.
- Wasting hours manually auditing cash. Many financial institutions are still wasting countless hours weekly and monthly auditing their cash when it can be automated.
- A hidden cyberattack risk: Who is servicing your TCR behind the counter? Many services are not Type 2 Soc 2 nor do they have the capability to remotely push security patches. TCRs typically connect to your network but are often overlooked by the IT dept. Have you performed vendor due diligence and a security audit?
- Overpaying for old technology: TCRs have dramatically come down in price. Certain brands are overpriced, lack automation & the ability to secure remote patching.
Q: Is the service provider SOC 2 Type 2 certified?
A: If not, this is a major cyber attack risk like ransomware or malware.
Q: Will your TCR allow remote patch management, troubleshooting, reporting, and security updates?
A: If not, a tech must go out manually. Larger costs and wait time.
Q: Can your TCR provide automated cash audits?
A: This saves a huge amount of time and accuracy.
Q: Does your TCR still use rolled storage modules?
A: This is very old technology and limits capacity.
Q: Does your TCR have a large enough capacity?
A: Larger capacity means fewer units needed, tellers could share one, lower service rates. Switching to cassette-based TCR can more than double your capacity.
Q: How much is your current TCR maintenance and does it provide any secure remote managed services?
A: With secure remote managed services, your rates should be lower and uptime increase, plus all the security patched remotely pushed.
Q: Want TCR pricing for the most efficient and technologically advanced?
A: New more efficient units are up to $7,000 less than old technology!
- Increases cash management efficiencies/elimination of dual control
- Increased security
- FTE reduction, increase operational efficiencies
- Frees up tellers allowing for cross-selling and customer service
- Enhances universal banker modeling/open branch design
- Middleware options and all-inclusive service available
- Extensive resources such as process mapping and ROI studies
- Scalable modular solutions. Field upgradeable capacity
- Integrated and certified on nearly all teller applications
- Single, dual, and self-serve options
- Focused solely on cash automation
- All-inclusive service agreement on all parts and labor
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.