Cook’s version of ‘the last jedi’… The lost art of vault & safe drilling & lock manipulation…
Cook’s Gary Frazier is one of the last and only Locksmith Master’s out there. Funny as we call him the Last Jedi! But it’s true. Several other masters have recently retired, leaving Gary as one of the few options in vault and safe drilling in the Western United States. Even more impressive is Gary’s wizardry of lock manipulation. This knowledge saves our customers thousands of dollars by avoiding having to drill and replace expensive vault & safe locks altogether. Gary is training several new apprentices, but for now, he remains the “the last locksmith” and we encourage folks to call Cook before drilling that vault or safe. Chances are Gary and our team of lock wizards will save you a lot of money!
Whether it’s vaults, safes or standard lock & key, our Locksmith’s install, maintain, repair and adjust all types of locks for Commercial & Financial customer buildings, rooms, furniture and UCS. Duplicate and cut code keys.
In addition, we also provide the following services:
- Install, repair and maintain commercial lockable hardware such as doors, keying systems to ensure safety of facilities
- Produce and/or modify hardware for locks
- Make new keys; replace broken or lost keys
- Design and maintain master key systems
- Design, modify, and implement security policies and procedures
- Clean, maintains, adjusts, calibrates and services equipment used in the performance of duties