Each month, industry veteran Steve Ryker, Cook’s VP of Compliance & Risk, will be providing a Critical Alert or Best Practice as it relates to risk and protecting your FI’s brand. From cyber threats, ransomware, data breach, ATM skimming, to robberies & fraud…the list is long. Recently in the Southern CA region, burglar(s) entered via the roof, cut a hole in the ceiling of the ATM service room, and disabled the video and alarm systems. Typically police or alarm response shows up, sees nothing going on, so they drive away assuming it was just another false alarm. Once that happens, the burglar(s) have all night or all weekend to rob the bank or credit union at their leisure.
Would you like to schedule time to?
How do you prevent and mitigate this attack?
Introducing Piko’s Middleware. By integrating with the alarm and access control, Piko can automatically start recording upon the alarm being cut and send case management footage directly to the FI’s security officer. This way the officer can verify if it was a false alarm or if there truly is a burglary or other crime taking place. Piko can even go so far as sending the footage to multiple contacts in the event the alert is off-hours. Learn more about Piko Middleware Tune in next month or follow Steve @ CSG’s Youtube channel
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.