Here is a small snippet form the Absurdly Driven article.
Well, Delta Air Lines Ed Bastian was asked by Marketplace’s Kai Ryssdal about what keeps him up at night. Would he say the price of oil? No. Would he reveal his concerns about the strains placed on air traffic controllers? He would not. Surely, then, he’d rail against the specter of his flight attendants and other employees deciding to join a union, something Delta has been trying to prevent in desperate, insulting ways? Sadly not.
Instead, his answer was simple and poignant:
These days, cybersecurity. And it doesn’t keep me awake, but I’d say this would be one of the things that I spend my time more focused on than I care to be. It’s a refreshing admission, one that must still make many customers shudder. Especially when they hear what Bastian said next:
The people that are trying to attack are using technology to cause real harm to our business.
In general, corporations are very, very quiet about the truths of cybersecurity. Continue reading…
- The Cook Command Center is a secure centralized web interface that enables you to view and manage your equipment and information… Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- Access service history, preventative maintenance, & survey information.
- View Real-Time Status and Electronic Journals with RemoteView ATM
- Request service for fastest response times
- User-friendly Case Management makes it easy to interact with law enforcement.